You are here
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Metro/Core/Charter]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 2001
- B.A., Cornell University, 1997
Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Assistant Attending Radiologist
Dr. Maria La Gratta earned her B.A. in psychology from Cornell University in 1997. She was awarded her M.D. from New York University (NYU) School of Medicine, New York, NY in 2001 and was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society upon graduation.
After an internship in internal medicine (2001-2002) at St. Vincent’s Hospital, New York, NY, Dr. LaGratta received radiology residency training (2002-2006) in Diagnostic Radiology at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus. Dr. LaGratta was elected as Radiology Chief Resident in 2005-2006. After completing residency training, Dr. LaGratta completed a Fellowship in Body MRI at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in 2006-2007.
Dr. LaGratta achieved Board Certification in Diagnostic Radiology from the American Board of Radiology in 2006.
In July 2007 Dr. LaGratta returned to Weill Cornell Medical College and was appointed Assistant Professor of Radiology and Assistant Attending Radiologist at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus. Dr. LaGratta is an active clinician and teacher and serves as mentor to radiology residents. She is a member of Weill Cornell Imaging at NYP, our outpatient imaging practice. Dr. LaGratta’s clinical interest and expertise is in body imaging and she performs MRI, CT, ultrasound and PET studies.