Mary Denise Cancellare, Ph.D.
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy
- Virtual Reality Therapy
- Depression and Anxiety Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Fear of Flying
- Couples Therapy
- Substance Abuse
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- M.S., Hofstra University, 1974
- Ph.D., New York University, 2000
Assistant Attending Psychologist
Assistant Professor of Psychology in Psychiatry
Weill Cornell Medical College
Mary Denise Cancellare, PhD is a psychologist licensed in New York State and an Assistant Professor of Psychology in Psychiatry at New York-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical College. She received her Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology at New York University and completed her post-doctoral training at Weill Medical College of Cornell University. Dr. Cancellare completed a pre-doctoral internship at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Montrose, NY. She has experience in treating combat veterans, burn patients, victims of terrorist attacks, and disaster workers. She also treats fear of flying and other phobias with Virtual Reality Therapy.
Office Hours by appointment.
To schedule an appointment:
Call (212) 821-0621 [or]
Email - email@example.com.