Mary Vo, M.D.
Specialties and Expertise
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- EMG (Electromyography)
- Neuromuscular Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Botulinum Toxin (Botox Injection)
Dr. Mary Vo is an Assistant Professor of Neurology and Assistant Attending Neurologist at New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical College. She received her medical degree from SUNY Stony Brook School of Medicine in 2008 after graduating with honors from St. John's University, where she earned her bachelor and doctoral degrees in Pharmacy. She completed internship, neurology residency and neurophysiology fellowship training at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Vo has also completed a postdoctoral research fellowship focused on chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy.
Dr. Vo specializes in the care of patients with peripheral neuropathy, nerve injury, back and neck pain, muscle weakness, radiculopathy, and headache. She also sees patients for general neurological symptoms. She provides specialized services including EMG and other electrodiagnostic testing.
She is actively involved in research in chronic inflammatory demyelinating neuropathy at the Peripheral Neuropathy Center and supervises the general neurology resident clinic at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
She is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and is a member of the American Academy of Neurology and the American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Neurologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Neurology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook, School of Medicine, 2008
- Pharm.D., St. John's University, 2003
- B.S., St. John's University, 2002
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - CHP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Fidelis Care - PPO
- Health First - Pathway X
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Pathway X Enhanced
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicaid
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark - Liberty
- United Empire - Metro/Core/Charter
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare - Community Plan
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Compass - Medicare Advantage
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- VNSNY CHOICE - Community Plan
- WellCare of NY
- WellCare of NY - Medicare