Maria Pomponio, Au.D., CCC-A
Dr. Maria E. Pomponio is a Clinical Audiologist in the Hearing and Speech Center, Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, at Weill Cornell Medicine, New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
Specialties and Expertise
- Clinical Vestibular Function Tests
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Aid Consultation
- Fitting and Adjustment of Hearing Aid
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
Dr. Pomponio received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Loyola University Maryland and her Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) degree from Towson University. She completed her audiology externship at Stony Brook University Hospital. Dr. Pomponio is licensed in Audiology through the New York State Department of Education and holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
Dr. Pomponio’s clinical interests include the diagnosis of adult and pediatric hearing loss and auditory processing disorder, audiologic rehabilitation including the fitting and management of amplification, and vestibular/balance assessment. She presently maintains membership in ASHA and the American Academy of Audiology (AAA).
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - Medicare
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Emblem (HIP) Medicare Essential Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- GHI - CBP
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass
- WorldWide Medical