Marcin Imielinski, M.D., Ph.D.
Specialties and Expertise
- Clinical Pathology
Genomic diagnostics enable a novel paradigm of cancer care in which patients are matched to appropriate treatments on the basis of genetic alterations in their tumor. My Ph.D. training in computational biology and M.D. training in laboratory medicine uniquely positions me to tackle the challenges involved in incorporating complex genomic data into clinical practice. As a member of Weill-Cornell Medicine and the Englander Institute for Precision Medicine, I look forward to ushering in an exciting future for "quantitative" pathology, where diagnosticians help drive therapeutic decision-making by integrating sophisticated data analyses with the intuition of a trained clinical eye.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pathologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Computational Genomics in Computational Biomedicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Assistant Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 2008
- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania, 2007
- B.S., Rutgers College, 1999
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.