You are here
For many women discussing their pregnancy and gynecologic needs can create anxiety. I consider it an important part of my work to make women feel at ease during vulnerable moments. In addition to providing good medical care I spend time being attentive to each patient’s unique needs and fears.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - Medicare
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X Enhanced
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- GHI - CBP
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care - Medicare
- United Health Care
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Affiliate Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., Louisiana State University School of Medicine, 2003
- M.P.H., Tulane University, 1999
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1996
Dr. Lily Hanna knew she wanted to practice gynecology before she even entered medical school. After earning her B.A. in Biology from the University of Pennsylvania in 1996 she continued her education at Tulane University, where she received her Master in Public Health in 1999.
Dr. Hanna continued her medical studies at Louisiana State University School of Medicine. She began medical school believing she would enter a career as a urogynecologist, but once she had her first experience in antenatal care she knew her specialty would include obstetrics with gynecology. She was awarded her MD in 2003. After completing medical school, Dr. Hanna moved to New York and began her obstetrics and gynecology residency St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center, which she completed in 2007. She has been a member of the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology since 2003, and has been board certified since 2008.
Prior to joining Weill Cornell Medicine in 2015, Dr. Hanna held a teaching position at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center. She has worked with Dr. Moritz, Dr. Lee and Dr. Jew since 2008.