Specialties and Expertise
- Abdominal Imaging
Laura Flisnik, M.D. is a fellowship-trained radiologist with specialization in Body Imaging. She is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology at Weill Cornell Medicine and an Assistant Attending Radiologist at the New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus.
Dr. Flisnik graduated from Colgate University where she earned her B.A. in Molecular Biology in 2009. She earned her M.D. at Georgetown University School of Medicine in 2013. Following an internship in Internal Medicine at Georgetown University Hospital, Dr. Flisnik completed a residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Georgetown University Hospital in 2018, when she was elected Chief Resident and was recognized as the Resident of the Year. She completed her fellowship in Body Imaging at New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medicine in 2019. Dr. Flisnik joined the faculty at Weill Cornell Medicine in July 2019 as an Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology.
Dr. Flisnik’s clinical expertise is Abdominal and Pelvic Imaging. Her clinical focus is in hepatobiliary imaging, multivisceral transplant imaging, prostate multi-parametric MR imaging, PET-CT oncological staging and treatment response, enterography, and duplex vascular ultrasound. Her research has resulted in exhibits at national and international conferences. She is a reviewer for the Body Imaging section of the peer-reviewed journal, Clinical Imaging.
Dr. Flisnik is a member of the following radiological societies:
- American Board of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- New York Radiological Society
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Society of Computed Body Tomography & Magnetic Resonance
- Diagnostic Radiology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Radiologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Georgetown University School of Medicine, 2013
- B.A., Colgate University, 2009
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.