Specialties and Expertise
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Adult Psychiatry
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Adult ADHD
- ADHD In Children, Adolescents and College Students
- Parenting Issues
- Relationship Problems
- Work Related Problems
- College Age Mental Health
- Young Adult Mental Health
- Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- LGBT Issues
Dr. Kyle Brintz is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medicine and an Assistant Attending Psychiatrist at NewYork-Presbyterian. As a child, adolescent, and adult psychiatrist and psychotherapist, he specializes in the evaluation and treatment of a range of psychiatric disorders and psychological issues. Dr. Brintz believes in using an integrated, individualized, and collaborative approach to bring together his expertise in both psychotherapy and psychopharmacology to provide the best possible care for his patients. Dr. Brintz has particular interests in anxiety disorders and ADHD in both children and adults.
Dr. Brintz graduated from Oberlin College with a degree in English with high honors. He received his M.D. from the Weill Cornell Medical College, where he was awarded the Richard N. Kohl Prize for excellence in psychiatry. Dr.Brintz completed his adult psychiatry residency at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medicine followed by a fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at the NewYork-Presbyterian combined program of Cornell and Columbia Universities. During his adult psychiatry training, Dr. Brintz was the Benjamin Rush Scholar in the History of Psychiatry at Weill Cornell. Dr. Brintz also completed a one-year psychoanalytic fellowship at the Columbia University Center for Psychoanalytic Training and Research.
Dr. Brintz sees patients through his faculty practice at the Weill Cornell Psychiatry Specialty Center. He is dedicated to providing comprehensive, compassionate, evidence-based care to adults and children of all ages. He is currently welcoming new patients into his practice and is available for diagnostic consultations, individual and family psychotherapy, and medication management.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University, 2014
- B.A., Oberlin College, 2005
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark