Specialties and Expertise
"I believe in treating the whole patient and spending time understanding their problems so that we can provide the best treatment for the patient going forward."
For more information on Nurse Practitioner Kari White, please CLICK HERE.
Video Visits / Telemedicine Appointments
At Weill Cornell Medicine, Department of Urology, our top priority remains the care of our patients. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are emphasizing the use of Video Visits to provide a safe, effective, secure, and convenient way to provide care. Video Visits allows us to continue to fulfill our mission to provide best-in-class care for all of our patients.
New and existing patients will have direct access to Kari White, through a smartphone (preferred) or computer. Our patients will receive instructions to a unique, secure, and private link to access the Video Visit session once the appointment is scheduled.
Nearly all of our visits are being performed via Video Visit at this time. During the Video Visit with Kari White, she will determine if an in-person office visit is needed.
Please call our office at (646) 962-9600 to schedule a private Video Visit today.
Kari White, NP Graduated from Columbia University School of Nursing in 2010 with her Nurse Practitioner in Acute Care. She worked in Pain Management and primary health until 2013 when she started working at St. Barnabus Hospital as a Urological Nurse Practitioner. NP White worked in both in/outpatient and surgery. She became a part of the Weill Cornell Medicine family in 2015 where her primary focus has been on general urological outpatient etiologies.
If you would like to make an appointment with Nurse Practitioner Kari White, please call our office at 646.962.9600.
Education and Training
- M.S.N., Columbia University, 2010
- B.S.N., Columbia University, 2009
- B.S., Mercy College, 2008
- B.A., Saint Martin's University, 1999
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- AgeWell New York
- Amida Care
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Connection
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Community Plan
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare