Kenneth Tardiff, M.D.
- Adult Psychiatry
- Couples/Relationship Therapy
- Depression and Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Individual Brief Psychotherapy
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Suicidal Ideation and Behaviors
- Violence (Domestic and General)
- M.P.H., Harvard University, 1973
- M.D., Tulane University School of Medicine, 1969
Professor of Psychiatry
Weill Cornell Medical College
Professor of Healthcare Policy and Research
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Kenneth Tardiff, MD was trained at the Massachusetts General Hospital and the Harvard School of Public Health. He has been funded to do research for decades and has published over 130 papers in peer-reviewed journals and over 75 books and book chapters on violence, suicide, psychopharmacology and other topics in psychiatry.
As a full time Professor of Psychiatry and Attending Psychiatrist, he has worked in the Payne Whitney Clinic Outpatient and Inpatient Services, taught Cornell medical students and residents and has been the Clinical Director for the Department of Psychiatry.