Kenneth Tardiff, M.D.
Kenneth Tardiff, MD was trained at the Massachusetts General Hospital and the Harvard School of Public Health. He has been funded to do research for decades and has published over 130 papers in peer-reviewed journals and over 75 books and book chapters on violence, suicide, psychopharmacology and other topics in psychiatry.
As a full time Professor of Psychiatry and Attending Psychiatrist, he has worked in the Payne Whitney Clinic Outpatient and Inpatient Services, taught Cornell medical students and residents and has been the Clinical Director for the Department of Psychiatry.
- Leon AC, Marzuk PM, Tardiff K, Bucciarelli A, Stajic M, Markham K, Galea S. Antidepressants in Adult Suicides in New York City:2001-2004, The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, 68:1399-1403, 2007.
- Tardiff K. Violence: Psychopathology, Risk Assessment
and Lawsuits, In Felthous AR, Henning SAB, International Handbook on Psychopathic Disorders and the Law, Volume I, John Wiley & Sons, West Sussex, England. 2007
- Simon R, Tardiff K. American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Violence Assessment and Management, American Psychiatric Publishing, Washington, DC (2008)
- Oquendo MA, Giner L, Friedman JH, Tardiff K, Leon A, Marzuk P Suicide Risk Measures, In Rush AJ et al, American Psychiatric Publishing, Washington, DC, 2008
- Adult Psychiatry
- Couples/Relationship Therapy
- Depression and Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Individual Brief Psychotherapy
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Suicidal Ideation and Behaviors
- Violence (Domestic and General)
- M.D., Tulane University School of Medicine, 1969
- M.P.H., Harvard University, 1973