Locations and Appointments
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Orthopedic Radiology
- Body BT
- Body Imaging - US/CT/MRI
- Abdominal Imaging
- Body Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Body MRI
- CAT Scan (CT Scan)
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Diagnostic Angiography
- Diagnostic Radiology
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Associate Attending Radiologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Associate Professor of Clinical Radiology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 1998
Dr. Kevin Mennitt is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology at Weill Cornell Medical College and Assistant Attending Radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus. He is a member of the Division of Emergency and Musculoskeletal Imaging and is an active clinician with research interest in diseases of bone and development of MRI technology. Dr. Mennitt served as Program Director of the NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Radiology Residency Training Program from the Spring of 2008 through the Winter of 2014.
Dr. Mennitt earned his B.S. in Biology from James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia in 1994 and his M.D. in 1998 from The University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Mennitt was elected Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA), the medical honor society upon graduation.
Dr. Mennitt did his internship at the Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA and completed residency training in Diagnostic Radiology (1999-2003) at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, New York City. Dr. Mennitt served as Radiology Chief Resident from 2002-2003 at Columbia. He remained at Columbia-Presbyterian and completed Fellowship Training in MRI (2003-2004).
Dr. Mennitt achieved Board Certification in Diagnostic Radiology from the American Board of Radiology in 2003.
In July 2004 Dr. Mennitt was recruited to the full-time faculty at Weill Cornell Medical College, Department of Radiology. Dr. Mennitt is currently Chief of Body MRI, Weill-Cornell Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Center and also serves on many departmental and institutional committees.
In Spring 2008, Dr. Mennitt was appointed Program Director of the NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Radiology Residency Training program in Diagnostic Radiology; he served in this capacity through the Winter of 2014. Dr. Mennitt is a dedicated, enthusiastic, and active teacher at both the medical school and post-graduate levels and serves as a role model and mentor to medical students, residents, and fellows.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X Enhanced
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care - Medicare
- United Health Care
- United Health Care - Community Plan
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- WellCare Health Plans