Ken Bayle, D.O.
Specialties and Expertise
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Pediatric Echocardiography
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Holter Monitoring
- Chest Pain In Children and Adolescents
- Heart Murmur
- Kawasaki Disease
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Suspected Acquired Heart Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
My clinical interest is in congenital heart disease starting from pre-natal diagnosis to adulthood. I strive to provide the best quality and up to date family centered care for all newborns, infants, and children. I look forward to serving the community in which I was raised.
Ken Bayle, D.O. is assistant professor of pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medicine and assistant attending pediatrician at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens.
Dr. Bayle specializes in pediatric and fetal echocardiography, arrhythmias, chest pain, fainting (syncope), murmurs, Kawasaki Disease, and other congenital and acquired heart disease. He is board certified in Pediatrics.
Dr. Bayle received his medical degree (D.O.) from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. He continued his training at Stony Brook Children's Hospital where he completed his residency in Pediatrics, and then completed a Cardiology Fellowship at LeBonheur Children's Hospital at the University of Tennesee Health Science Center.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- D.O., New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2013
- B.S., State University of New York at Stony Brook, 2007
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.