As a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, I look forward to getting to know patients and providing individualized and whole person care. I am excited to be a part of the team at our 61st St. office and our Women’s Midlife Program.
Specialties and Expertise
- Family Planning
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Wellness Visits
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- UTI (Urinary Tract Infection)
- Menstrual Problems
Katherine earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from the University of Pennsylvania in 2015, graduating Summa Cum Laude. She gained experience working as a Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse at NYU Langone’s Tisch Hospital. Katherine then returned to the University of Pennsylvania and earned her Master of Science in Nursing degree in the Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner program in 2018. Prior to joining Weill Cornell Medicine in 2022, she worked in Philadelphia as a Women’s Health NP providing outpatient OB/GYN care at a large Federally Qualified Health Center. She participated in the National Health Service Corps program during her time there as well.
As a practitioner, Katherine enjoys providing comprehensive and personalized care for her patients. She strives to be an advocate for gender equality in medicine, reproductive healthcare rights, and the health needs of women.
Katherine enjoys spending time with her close-knit family & dog, traveling, and exploring the outdoors as well as the city. Other interests include nutrition, exercise, and cooking.
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
• Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner NCC Board Certification
• Recipient of the 2020 National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Program award
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee PPO Plan
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- AgeWell New York
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Connection
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- GHI - CBP
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass
- WellCare of NY
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported