Specialties and Expertise
- LGBT Issues
- Psychotic Disorder
- Mood Disorder
- Anxiety Disorder
- Psychotherapy and Psychopharmacology
Jess Zonana, M.D. is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medicine. She is Chief of Adult Outpatient Services for the Payne Whitney Clinic at New York Presbyterian Hospital in Manhattan and works for Weill Cornell Student Mental Health.
Dr. Jess Zonana earned her medical degree at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. Dr. Zonana completed the adult residency training program at the New York-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical College - Payne Whitney Clinic , serving as Co-Chief Resident in 2007-2008. Dr. Zonana has worked in outpatient, inpatient, and emergency settings at Payne Whitney since 2008.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 2004
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark