Specialties and Expertise
- General Dentistry
Joshua R. Davis, DDS is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery in the division of Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Weill Cornell Medicine and Assistant Attending Dentist at NewYork-Presbyterian. Dr. Davis specializes in general dentistry with a focus on working with patients with HIV. Dr. Davis emphasizes patient comfort and pain-free dentistry.
Prior to his arrival, Dr. Davis completed his Doctor of Dental Surgery at New York University, College of Dentistry, followed by a completion of his residency in General Practice Dentistry at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical College in New York City.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Dentist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Clinical Instructor in Surgery (Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- D.D.S., New York University College of Dentistry, 2011
- B.S., Cornell University, 2007
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.