My goal as a psychiatrist is to provide comprehensive, evidenced-based mental health treatment utilizing my dual training in clinical psychiatry and neuroscience. Mental health emerges from a combination of biological/genetic, psychological, social, and spiritual factors, and I provide treatment for patients within this integrative framework.
I specialize in Adult Psychiatry and provide comprehensive diagnostic evaluations, consultations, psychotherapy, and medication management.
Specialties and Expertise
- Adult Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Panic Disorder
- Specific Phobias
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Exposure Therapy
- Couples Therapy
Dr. Stujenske is an Assistant Attending in Psychiatry at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and an Instructor in the Department of Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medicine. Dr. Stujenske graduated summa cum laude from Harvard University with a BA in Neurobiology. He completed his MD and PhD at the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. He completed his residency in Adult Psychiatry at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medicine. Complementing his clinical practice, he also investigates the brain mechanisms underlying the experience of safety, fear, and anxiety.
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
• New York County Psychiatric Society Resident Research Award (1st Prize), 2020
• American Psychiatric Association Mind Games Competition Finalist, 2020
• NIMH Outstanding Resident Award, 2019
• Barchas Prize for Outstanding Work by a Trainee, 1st Prize in Psychiatry, 2019
• Elected to Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2017
• NIMH National Research Service Award, 2015
• Elected to Phi Beta Kappa, 2010
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Adjunct Instructor in Psychiatry - Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Assistant Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Instructor in Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 2017
- Ph.D., Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 2016
- M.Phil., Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 2014
- A.B., Harvard University, 2010
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported