For more information on Dr. Graham, including office contact information, please CLICK HERE.
Patient Form for Upcoming Visits
Video Visits / Telemedicine Appointments
At Weill Cornell Medicine, Department of Urology, our top priority remains the care of our patients. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are emphasizing the use of Video Visits to provide a safe, effective, secure, and convenient way to provide care. Video Visits allows us to continue to fulfill our mission to provide best-in-class care for all of our patients.
New and existing patients will have direct access to Dr. Graham through a smartphone (preferred) or computer. Our patients will receive instructions to a unique, secure, and private link to access the Video Visit session once the appointment is scheduled.
Nearly all of our visits are being performed via Video Visit at this time. During the Video Visit with Dr. Graham, he will determine if an in-person office visit is needed.
Please call our office at (718) 230-7788 to schedule a private Video Visit today.
Click on the links below for more information and instructions on how to inititate your Video Visit.
Specialties and Expertise
- Urologic Oncology
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Testis Cancer
- Robotic Surgery
- Urologic Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Genitourinary Surgery
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- No Scalpel Vasectomy
John N. Graham, Jr., M.D. is an Assistant Professor of Urology at Weill Cornell Medicine. He joined the surgical staff after completing the prestigious Felix and Mildred Yip Fellowship in Advanced Robotics, Laparoscopy, and Urologic Oncology at the USC Institute of Urology, University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine in Los Angeles, California. He completed his residency at the State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York. He is a graduate of Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society.
Dr. Graham has fellowship training in complex robotic approaches to malignant or benign pathology in the kidney, ureter, bladder, prostate, and other retroperitoneal processes. He also has experience in providing cutting edge technology for benign prostatic hyperplasia.
In addition to his clinical work, Dr. Graham has a specific interest in education. He has experience as a reviewer for peer-reviewed international scientific journals, has presented at national meetings, and is published in peer-reviewed academic journals. He is a member of the American Urology Association, and the New York Section of the AUA.
Dr. Graham has been working within the Brooklyn community for over 5 years. He and his wife call New York home. He is a sports enthusiast and is a former captain of the Syracuse University Men’s Cross Country and Track & Field teams.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Urologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Urology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Temple University School of Medicine, 2013
- B.S., Syracuse University, 2006
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- AgeWell New York
- Amida Care
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Connection
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Community Plan
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- WellCare of NY
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported