Johanna Martinez, M.D.
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Primary Care
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- M.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook, School of Medicine, 2004
- B.S., Sophie Davis Center for Biomedical Education, 2002
Dr. Johanna Martinez received her medical degree from SUNY-Stony Brook in 2004 and completed her training in Internal Medicine Residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (Weill Cornell Campus) in 2007. Upon completion of her training, Dr. Martinez joined the Weill Cornell Internal Medicine Associates practice where she is engaged in the practice of general internal medicine. Dr. Martinez is currently a fellow at the University of North Carolina's Primary Care Faculty Development program. She is fluent in Spanish and is actively involved in community based health care improvement efforts in Latino communities.