Joshua I. Levinger, M.D.
Dr. Joshua Levinger is a caring physician who is dedicated to his patients. He is accessible to his patients and their families at all times. Based on his Ivy League education and training, you can expect clinical expertise and quality service and results.
Dr. Levinger graduated from Cornell University in Ithaca, New York with a Bachelor Degree in Human Biology. He received his medical degree from the Weill Medical College of Cornell University. Dr. Levinger then completed his internship in General Surgery at Columbia University and Residency in Otorhinolaryngology at New York Presbyterian Hospital, the University Hospitals of Columbia and Cornell.
Dr. Levinger treats both adults and children. His clinical interests include the management of nasal and sinus disease, including image guided surgery, as well as the treatment of sleep apnea, and other ear, nose, throat, and head & neck disorders. If you are scheduled to see Dr. Levinger as a new patient, please print and complete the Patient Packet and bring it with you on the day of your appointment. Thank you.
Because Dr. Levinger is committed to delivering outstanding patient care with compassion and concern for each patient, he is offering a way to contact him directly though a safe and private, free online service called Weill Cornell Connect, or MyChart, for short.
MyChart is a convenient, secure, and confidential way for you, as the patient, to send messages, ask Dr. Levinger questions, confirm appointments, check test results, request medication refills, and receive important health reminders. It is also the most convenient and preferred way for Dr. Levinger to receive your messages and send you a personal response within 24 hours, and have him securely document the message, questions, or advice in your medical record.
To sign up, go to https://mychart.med.cornell.edu/mychart/.
Click New User? Sign Up Now.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions.’
Select ‘I don’t have an activation code.’
Enter all the required information. Although email is not required, please provide us with one.
We also offer access at no charge on your android phone, iPhone, iPad through Google Play and the App Store. It is called “Epic MyChart.”
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Disorder of Nasal Sinus
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Sleep Apnea
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Salivary Disorder
- Allergic Rhinosinusitis
- Voice Disorder
- B.S., Cornell University, 2001
- M.D., Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University, 2005