Jeremy J. Schwartz, M.D.
Dr. Jeremy Schwartz joined the Division’s practice in Lower Manhattan as an Assistant Professor of Medicine in July 2013. Dr. Schwartz received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and completed his Internal medicine residency at Barnes-Jewish Hospital at Washington University School of Medicine. He completed his fellowship in Gastroenterology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and then completed his advanced endoscopy fellowship at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- Internal Medicine
- B.A., Cornell University, 1991
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 1995