Locations and Appointments
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Clinical Instructor in Pediatrics (Courtesy) - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Instructor in Clinical Pediatrics - Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Education & Training
- M.D., George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, 2009
- B.A., Cornell University, 2005
About Voluntary Faculty
WCM Voluntary Faculty are distinguished physicians and teachers from across the tristate area who contribute to Weill Cornell Medicine's mission of providing excellent education and clinical care. These individuals complement our full-time faculty while maintaining their own private clinical practices. Our Voluntary Faculty use their rich, multi-disciplinary expertise to teach, participate in clinical research, and collaborate on patient care with our full-time faculty physicians.
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.