Ingrid Hriljac, M.D.
520 East 70th Street, Starr Pavilion, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10065
P: 646-962-4733 | F: 212-746-8561
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiology
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- M.D., University of Zagreb School of Medicine (Croatia), 1994
Honors and Awards
Research Grants: Cardiovascular Evaluation for the Strong Heart Study Phase V, Co-Investigator.
Presentations: Meeting of the American College of Cardiology 2005: Meet the Experts: "Pitfalls of Carotid Artery Imaging".
Associate Attending Physician
Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Dr. Ingrid Hriljac specializes in clinical cardiology, including coronary artery disease and valvular heart disease, and has expertise in all aspects of echocardiography.
In addition Dr. Hriljac has a special interest in the field of peripheral vascular disease. A significant number of patients with coronary artery disease also suffer from cerebrovascular, peripheral arterial and aortorenal vascular disease. She specializes in noninvasive vascular testing, including vascular ultrasonography and physiologic testing for the detection and evaluation of this disease.
A summary of Dr. Hriljac's Education, Training and/or Faculty Appointments is listed as following:
1998 -1999 Intern, Medicine - New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia - Presbyterian Medical Center - New York, NY
1999 -2001 Resident, Medicine - New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia - Presbyterian Medical Center - New York, NY
2001- 2004 Fellow, Cardiovascular Medicine - The Zena and Michael Z. Wiener Cardiovascular Institute - Mount Sinai Medical Center - New York, NY