Your time is important — and your health is too. We can help you maximize both through the Executive Health Program at Weill Cornell Medicine and NewYork-Presbyterian.
The Executive Health Program takes the hassle out of scheduling doctors’ visits and brings our world-class physicians and specialists directly to you. Working around your schedule, our team can set up an appointment for a comprehensive health assessment, as well as any other medical or wellness services you need. These appointments are scheduled on the same day within our state-of-the-art health center to make the most of your available time.
How It Works
Before your visit, we will ask you to complete a medical history, which we will use to create a personalized schedule. In additional to a comprehensive health assessment, we can also include visits with any of our specialists to your schedule, or make an appointment following your initial visit. Wellness services, such as integrative health, pre- and post-travel consultations and nutritional counseling, are also available.
When possible, we will also complete your blood work before your visit at a time and location that is convenient for you so that the results will be available during your exam.
On the day of your appointment, a board-certified physician will meet with you in a private, comfortable setting to conduct your comprehensive health assessment. These appointments include ample time to answer any of your questions or to discuss your health concerns.
In addition to the health assessment, you may undergo additional tests based on your age, gender and health needs, such as cardiac assessments, breast and gynecological examinations, urological examinations, colorectal cancer screenings and imaging exams such as mammography, X-rays or bone density scans.
At the end of your visit, our physician will meet with you again to review the findings of your physical and other exams, as well as any recommendations for follow-up. At your request, we will also send a written summary to you and to your primary physician. All information is confidential and released only at your direction.
For more information, contact the Executive Health Program by calling +1 (212) 746-9129 or emailing email@example.com.
To make your healthcare experience as pleasant as possible, we offer the following services:
- Personalized itinerary planning and preparation prior to your visit
- Coordination of diagnostic and physician services in a single day, in one location, based on your personal preferences
- Explanation of all medical information, instructions, and procedures
- Dedicated patient coordinator to escort you to your appointments and answer any questions you may have
- Coordinated communication among all your physicians
- A private lounge, conference room, and fully equipped offices with WiFi, cable television, computer, and fax for your convenience between appointments
- Healthy food options
- Interpreter services
- Recommendations and arrangements for parking and hotels
- Periodic follow-ups, as indicated, after your visit
- Recommended lifestyle modifications for health promotion
Planning Your Visit
To schedule an appointment or to learn more about the services we offer, please contact the Executive Health program by calling +1 (212) 746-9129 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.