Locations and Appointments
- Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Clinical Neuropsychology
- Learning Disabilities
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Behavior Therapy
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Psychological Assessment
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Associate Attending Psychologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Associate Professor of Psychology in Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Associate Professor of Psychology in Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- Ph.D., Harvard University, 1977
- M.A., University of Chicago, 1969
Dr. Gail Ross has clinical expertise in diagnostic testing for learning disabilities, attention deficit disorder (ADD) autism and other psychological disorders.
Dr. Ross is also involved in research in developmental follow-up studies, premature and other high-risk infants, learning disabilities, and attention in infants and children.
Office hours are flexible, excluding weekends.
To schedule appointments:
Call - (212) 746-3530 [or]
*For insurance information, please contact our administrative office at 212-746-3530
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- WellCare Health Plans