Locations and Appointments
- Adult Psychiatry
- General Psychiatry
- Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Anxiety Disorder
- Mood Disorder
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Professor of Clinical Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Education & Training
- M.D., Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 1978
Gerard Addonizio, MD is a Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medicine, and an Attending Psychiatrist at New York Presbyterian Hospital Westchester Division. In addition to his academic and hospital clinical responsibilities, he maintains an active faculty practice. Dr. Addonizio treats a wide range of conditions, with an individualized and integrated approach that incorporates psychotherapy and/or psychopharmacology as needed.
Dr. Addonizio received his medical degree from Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons and did an internship in Medicine and Residency in Psychiatry at Yale. Since 1982 he has been on the faculty at Weill Cornell Medicine and is a Professor of Clinical Psychiatry. Dr. Addonizio is the unit chief of the Unit for Mature Adults at the New York Presbyterian Hospital Westchester Division.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource