Dr. Konno, a graduate of Brynn Mahr (BA, 200), received her Md (2009) from Drexel University and completed her Pathology Residency at New York University (Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2013), followed by three fellowships in anatomic pathology at Memorial Sloan Kettering Center (Oncologic Surgical Pathology, Cytopathology and Breast Pathology), 2014-16). Since completing these fellowships she has worked as a staff pathologist at CBL Path Inc, a busy commercial diagnostic pathology laboratory in Rye Brook, NY before joining us at Cornell. She is Board Certified in Anatomic Pathology with special qualification in Cytopathology by the American Board of Pathology.
- American Board of Pathology
- American Board of Pathology (Cytopathology)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pathologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Drexel University College of Medicine, 2009
- B.A., Bryn Mawr College, 2000
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.