You are here
New York, NY 10021
Specialties & Expertise
- Cochlear Implant
- Cochlear Implant Assessment
- Hearing Aid Consultation
- Hearing Aid Fitting or Adjustment
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X Enhanced
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- GHI - CBP
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care - Medicare
- United Health Care
Dr. Emma E. McCue received her Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) degree from the Long Island Audiology Consortium; Adelphi University. She obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree in Speech Communication from Saint Joseph's College, Brooklyn Campus. Dr. McCue is licensed in Audiology through the New York State Department of Education and holds the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) from the American Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA). She presently maintains membership in ASHA.
Dr. McCue completed her Audiology Residency at Weill Cornell Medicine. Her clinical expertise includes the diagnosis of adult and pediatric hearing loss, vestibular/balance assessment, and audiologic rehabilitation, including management of amplification and cochlear implants for the adult and pediatric population.