Locations and Appointments
- Child Psychology
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Disruptive Behavior
- Diagnostic Evaluation
- Behavioral Intervention
- Cognitive-Behavior Therapy
- Behavioral Parent Coaching
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Psychologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Psychology in Clinical Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- Ph.D., University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2013
- M.A., University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2009
- B.A., Wake Forest University, 2005
Elisabeth Sheridan, PhD, is an Assistant Professor of Psychology in Clinical Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medicine. She is a licensed clinical psychologist with expertise in assessment and treatment of individuals with autism spectrum disorders (ASD). Dr. Sheridan also has extensive experience implementing evidence-based interventions for children with behavior challenges and cognitive behavioral interventions for children and adolescents with ASD and anxiety.
Dr. Elisabeth Sheridan received her BA in Psychology from Wake Forest University. She earned her MA and PhD in Medical/Clinical Psychology at the University of Alabama at Birmingham with a clinical and research focus on children with neurodevelopmental disorders. Dr. Sheridan completed her internship in clinical child psychology at the TEACCH Autism Program of the UNC School of Medicine. She completed her postdoctoral fellowship at the Emory University School of Medicine where she focused on the assessment and treatment of ASD in the Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Center of the Marcus Autism Center. Dr. Sheridan’s research interests are focused on the effectiveness of interventions for the social and behavioral impairments associated with ASD.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource