Locations and Appointments
- General Pediatrics
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.S., New York University, 2008
- M.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook, School of Medicine, 2003
- B.S., State University of New York at Stony Brook, 1998
As a Pediatrician in an Academic Medical Center I have the privilege of caring for patients in an environment that promotes collaboration and education. My colleagues and I aim to deliver compassionate, individualized care using cutting edge medical knowledge.
Dr. E. Niki Kyvelos is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics in the Department of Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medicine. She is board certified in General Pediatrics, a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics and a Member of the Academic Pediatrics Association.
Dr. Kyvelos earned her B.S. in Biochemistry at the State University of New York at Stony Brook and her medical degree at Stony Brook School of Medicine. She continued her training at New York University School of Medicine, where she completed her Pediatric Residency, General Academic Pediatric Fellowship and Masters in Clinical Investigation.
She has extensive training and experience in Primary Care Pediatrics, Medical Education and Clinical Research. Her clinical work is focused primarily in the Weill Cornell Medicine Resident Group Practice, where she provides care for patients as well as supervision and mentoring of pediatric residents.
Recently, Dr. Kyvelos has been accepted into the Academic Pediatric Association Research Scholars Program. Her research interests include Health Literacy and Underserved Populations.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X Enhanced
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care - Community Plan
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- WellCare Health Plans
- WellCare Health Plans