Locations and Appointments
- General Pediatrics
- Pediatric Hospitalist
- Primary Care
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., University of Virginia School of Medicine, 2005
- B.S., College of William and Mary, 2001
As a general pediatrician, I have the privilege of getting to know children and their families in a variety of settings. Whether I see them in the hospital or in the primary care office, I enjoy building relationships and learning about each patients’ unique situation.
Dr. Elisa Hampton is the Medical Director for the Pediatric Inpatient Unit at NewYork-Presbyterian Phyllis and David Komansky Children's Hospital at Weill Cornell Medical Center. She is also an Assistant Attending Pediatrician at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center and Assistant Professor in Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medicine.
Dr. Hampton grew up in Virginia and graduated from the College of William and Mary in 2005. She attended medical school at the University of Virginia and participated in the Generalist Scholars Program there, graduating in 2009. She completed pediatric residency at Weill Cornell Medical Center in 2012, staying on as a pediatric chief resident for the 2012-2013 academic year.
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
- June 2012, Award for Research Excellence, New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center Department of Pediatrics
- August 2005 - May 2009, Merit Based Full Scholarship, University of Virginia School of Medicine
- August 2005 - May 2009, Generalist Scholars Program, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Student Member
- August 2001 - May 2005, Monroe Scholar, College of William and Mary