Elisa P. Hampton, M.D.
505 East 70th Street, 5th Floor (HT-5)
New York, NY 10021
P: (212) 746-3131 | F: (212) 746-8503
525 East 68th Street
New York, NY 10065
170 William Street
New York, NY 10038
As a general pediatrician, I have the privilege of getting to know children and their families in a variety of settings. Whether I see them in the hospital or in the primary care office, I enjoy building relationships and learning about each patients’ unique situation.
- General Pediatrics
- Pediatric Hospitalist
- Primary Care
- B.S., College of William and Mary, 2001
- M.D., University of Virginia School of Medicine, 2005
Honors and Awards
- June 2012, Award for Research Excellence, New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center Department of Pediatrics
- August 2005 - May 2009, Merit Based Full Scholarship, University of Virginia School of Medicine
- August 2005 - May 2009, Generalist Scholars Program, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Student Member
- August 2001 - May 2005, Monroe Scholar, College of William and Mary
Assistant Attending Pediatrician
Instructor in Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College
Dr. Elisa Hampton is an Assistant Attending Pediatrician at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell and an Instructor in Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medical College. She grew up in Virginia and graduated from the College of William and Mary in 2005. She attended medical school at the University of Virginia and participated in the Generalist Scholars Program there, graduating in 2009. She completed pediatric residency at Weill Cornell Medical Center in 2012, staying on as a pediatric chief resident for the 2012-2013 academic year.