Locations and Appointments
- General Urology
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Laser Surgery
- Testicular Disease
- Male Infertility
- Urinary Problems and Treatment
- Klinefelter Syndrome
- Laser Urology
- Disorder of Testis
- Low Testosterone
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Associate Professor of Urology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Associate Professor of Reproductive Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Herbert Fisk Johnson Associate Professor of Reproductive Medicine and Urology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- Ph.D., Polish Academy of Sciences (Poland), 2002
- M.D., Medical Academy of Lodz (Poland), 1993
For more information on Dr. Paduch, please CLICK HERE.
Appointments can be scheduled by calling Dr. Paduch's office at 212-746-5309.
Dr. Darius A. Paduch, MD, PhD is an Associate Professor of Urology and Reproductive Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College. He is an internationally recognized expert in genetics and reproductive endocrinology of male infertility, sexual medicine, virology, and hypogonadism.
Dr. Paduch received his medical degree from the Medical Academy of Lodz, Poland, and his PhD in molecular microbiology from the Polish Academy of Sciences. He finished his residency in urology at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, Oregon, followed by a post-doctoral fellowship in andrology and male infertility at the Center for Male Reproductive Medicine, at Weill Cornell Medical College and the Population Council on the campus of Rockefeller University, in New York City. He subsequently joined the faculty as a clinician-scientist at Weill Cornell Medical College, where he has been an academic faculty member since 2003.
Dr. Paduch is Associate Research Director of the Fellowship Program in Male Infertility and Andrology, and is a certified Laboratory Director in Endocrinology, Andrology, Bacteriology, and Genetic Testing.
His clinical and translational research interests focus on the preservation of fertility in adolescents with Klinefelter Syndrome, the genetics of male infertility and testicular failure, and the role of antivirals on spermatogenesis and sperm chromatin damage. He has made significant contributions to advance our understanding of neurobiology of ejaculatory and orgasmic dysfunction in men, and has developed new methods to measure arousal using ultrasonography. His research has led to the development of clinical trials to measure the effects of testosterone replacement on ejaculatory dysfunction.
Dr. Paduch has published over 80 peer reviewed journal articles, 8 book chapters, and has given numerous invited lectures in the United States, Europe, and New Zealand.
He specializes in treating male children, adolescents and adults with varicocele, infertility, Klinefelter Syndrome, low testosterone, and sexual dysfunction.
Dr. Paduch is proud to offer the following groundbreaking treatments to his patients, which among his other specialized services, can be provided by only very few urologists in the world:
Scrotal and genital botox injections
Platelets rich plasma injections for erectile dysfunction
3D Magnetic resonance dynamic cavernosography
Magnetic resonance guided penile revascularization
A retired captain in the US Army, Dr. Paduch is an avid boater, fishermen and crossbow hunter in his spare time.
"Dr Paduch is more than a wonderful urologist, he is a kind caring and supportive physician. He has an outstanding bedside manner, and is incredibly knowledgeable, thorough, and works well with patients, and respects our input. He is overall an outstanding man---and working with him, with all of his patience and guidance, has resulted in significant quality of life improvements for our family!! The care he provides is second to none. Thank you Dr Paduch." - Anonymous via Healthgrades on September 13, 2016
"Dr. Paduch is a fantastic physician who has changed my life. I suffered for several years from Low Testosterone and ED. Unexplained by all other physicians. I decided it was time to try again and found Dr. Paduch. His office staff is extremely helpful, fast to respond, and above all courteous as well as understanding that for men some issues are just too painful to think about. Dr. Paduch diagnosed and fixed my issues. He continues to work with me for any question that I may have." - Matt via Healthgrades on January 10, 2017
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
AWARDS and HONORS:
· 2nd Place, Best Research, AUA Foundation Research Forum, Chicago, 2009
· Society for Study of Male Reproduction AUA 2009 Research Forum Scholar, Chicago, 2009
· Cook Urology Travel Award, American Society of Andrology, Seattle, 2005
· In-Training Award of American Society for Reproductive Medicine, Philadelphia, 2004
· New Investigator Award, American Society of Andrology, Baltimore, 2004
· Thomas C. Chang Trainee Travel Award, American Society of Andrology, Baltimore, 2004
· Miley B. Wesson Western Section AUA Award, Anchorage, 2001
· Society for Male Reproduction and Urology Traveling Award, Orlando, 2001
· Scholar in Marine Biological Laboratory (Frontiers in Reproduction), Woods Hole, 2001
· Pfizer Scholars in Urology Award, Portland, 2001
· C.V. Hodges Best Resident Paper, Portland, 1999
· AAP, Section on Urology; 1st Place in Clinical Research Prize Award, San Francisco, 1995