About Voluntary Faculty
WCM Voluntary Faculty are distinguished doctors and teachers from across the tristate area who contribute to Weill Cornell Medicine's mission of providing excellent education and clinical care. These individuals complement our full-time faculty while maintaining their own private clinical practices. Our Voluntary Faculty use their rich, multi-disciplinary expertise to teach, participate in clinical research, and collaborate on patient care with our full-time faculty doctors.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Associate Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Adjunct Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry - Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Education and Training
- M.D., Cornell University Medical College, 1987
- Ph.D., The Rockefeller University, 1986
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.