Divya Gupta, M.D.
Dr. Divya Gupta practices at Weill Cornell Ob/Gyn's 68th Street offices. She specializes in gynecologic oncology.
Dr. Divya Gupta is a gynecologic oncologist who specializes in the diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up care for patients with gynecologic cancers. She also sees patients who require surgical management of complex non-malignant gynecological conditions.
Dr. Gupta offers both surgical (open surgery and minimally-invasive) and medical/chemotherapy management to improve outcomes for women with early, advanced, or recurrent cancers of the ovaries, uterus, cervix, vagina, or vulva. When appropriate, she offers her patients minimally-invasive surgical options, such as laparoscopy and robotic techniques.
Dr. Gupta is also involved in clinical research trials, helping determine the best treatments for patients with gynecologic cancers. Her research interests include novel therapies for gynecologic malignancies and treatment of high-risk uterine cancers. She has published several scientific articles in peer-reviewed journals, such as Gynecologic Oncology and Clinical Cancer Research.
A graduate of Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, Dr. Gupta received her M.D. from Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY. She completed her Obstetrics & Gynecology residency at the University of California, San Francisco, CA and her Gynecologic Oncology fellowship at Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY. She joined the faculty at Weill Cornell Medical College in 2009 as an Assistant Professor.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Gynecologic Cancer
- Gynecologic Cancer Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
- Gynecologic Tumors
- Ovarian Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Cervical Dysplasia
- Vulvar Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Gynecologic Chemotherapy
- Malignant Neoplasm of Female Genital Organ
- Gynecological Laparoscopic Surgery
- Gynecologic Laser Surgery
- Ovarian Cyst
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology
- B.A., Cornell University, 1997
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 2002