Debra Taubel, M.D.
Dr. Taubel did her post-graduate training at St. Luke's Roosevelt in NYC, where she was the Administrative Chief Resident in 1998-1999. Before joining the Cornell Physician Organization, she was an Assistant Attending in OB/GYN at St. Luke's Roosevelt, serving as the Director of OB/GYN at the Community Care Centers and as the Assistant Medical Student Education Director. She has expertise in menopausal issues as well as gynecologic surgery, including laparoscopy, vaginal surgery and procedures for urinary incontinence and prolapse.
Residency: St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center
Medical School: SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn-College of Medicine, 1995
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Primary Care
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- M.D., State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn, 1995