Specialties and Expertise
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Trauma
- Malunion and Nonunion Fractures
- Correction of Bony Deformity
- Pelvis Acetabulum Fracture
- Trauma/Fracture Care
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
Dr. Daniel Dziadosz specializes in complex trauma and fracture care, including pelvis and acetabular fracture fixation, deformity correction, infection, malunion and nonunion (non-healed) of fractures as well as complex hip and knee revision surgery for failed joint replacement.
Dr. Dziadosz attended Medical School at the Rutgers University – New Jersey Medical School. Upon graduation from medical school in 2004, he remained at the New Jersey Medical School where he completed both his internship and residency in the Department of Orthopaedics. In 2009-2010, he traveled to Tampa, FL where he successfully completed a fellowship in orthopedic trauma at the Florida Orthopaedic Institute / Tampa General Hospital under the direction of Drs. Roy Sanders and H. Claude Sagi.
Since 2010, Dr. Dziadosz has had multiple peer reviewed publications and has held the title of Assistant Professor at both the University of Kentucky and Mercer University School of Medicine. In addition, he is an active member in the Orthopaedic Trauma Association and AO North America, allowing him to help educate practicing and resident orthopaedic surgeons in fracture care.
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
University of Kentucky Department of Orthopaedics Faculty Teaching Award June 2015
Inova Fairfax Podiatric Residency Teaching Award June 2013
Howard Rosen Award Winner, Kansas City, MO April 2013, Marco Island, FL June 2014
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Orthopaedic Surgeon - Hospital for Special Surgery
- Assistant Attending Orthopaedic Surgeon - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Instructor in Orthopaedic Surgery - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., New Jersey Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 2004
- B.A., The Johns Hopkins University, 1999
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.