Christopher G. Wladyka, M.D.
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computerized Axial Tomography (CT)
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE [HMO]
- M.D., Georgetown University School of Medicine, 2004
- B.A., University of Virginia, 1997
Assistant Attending Radiologist
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Dr. Christopher G. Wlaydka attended the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, earning a B.A. in Biology with a minor in Asian Studies in 1997. Dr. Wlaydka earned his M.D. degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C. in 2004.
After a year as an intern at Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C., Dr. Wlaydka received residency training in Diagnostic Radiology at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA from 2005-2009. He was elected to serve as Chief Resident in 2007-2008 at Temple.
Dr. Wlaydka completed a fellowship in Neuroradiology at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center from 2009-2010. Dr. Wlaydka achieved Board Certification in Diagnostic Radiology from the American Board of Radiology in 2009.
Dr. Wlaydka joined the full-time faculty at Weill Cornell Medical College in July 2010 where he is Assistant Professor of Radiology and an Assistant Attending Radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus. Dr. Wlaydka is a member of the Neuroradiology Division and the Emergency Radiology Division. His clinical interests are neurologic imaging and emergency radiology and his is an active teacher.