Carmen M. Ramis, M.D.
Dr. Ramis received her M.D. from the Universityof Connecticut School of Medicine and M.S. in Physical Chemistry from Yale University. She completed her Primary Care Internal Medicine Residency a Mount Sinai School of Medicine and has held academic positions at Mt. Sinai, SUNY Downstate, New York Medical College and Weill Cornell Medical College. Dr. Ramis is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
- M.S., Yale University, 1978
- M.D., University of Connecticut School of Medicine, 1982