You are here
Dr. Christopher Schultz completed his undergraduate work at the University of Texas at Austin. He then worked for ten years in research and the private sector in Boston prior to attending Boston University School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at NYU School of Medicine. In addition to General Internal Medicine and Primary Care, his other clinical interests include cardiovascular risk reduction, sports medicine and musculoskeletal injuries.
Dr. Schultz is the medical director for the Heart2Heart program at the medical college. This program provides free screening to traditionally underserved communities to detect cardiovascular disease and help provide access to ongoing care.
Dr. Schultz is Board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- * Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans [Metro/Core/Charter]
- * Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- M.D., Boston University School of Medicine, 2008
- B.S., University of Texas, 1995
Assistant Attending Physician
Instructor in Medicine
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University