Cory B. Kercher, M.D.
Personal StatementComing soon!
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Blue Priority Network
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- * Medicare
- * Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Metro (Effective 1/1/2016)]
- Oxford Health Plans [Core]
- Oxford Health Plans [Charter]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- B.A., Cornell University, 2001
- M.D., George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, 2007
Assistant Attending Pediatrician
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Dr. Cory Kercher is a member of the Cornell Medical Associates and provides patient care at the Helmsley Tower on 505 East 70th street.
Dr. Kercher received her undergraduate degree from Cornell University and then received her Medical Degree from George Washington University School of Medicine in 2007. She completed her pediatric residency training as well as chief residency at New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center in 2011.