Locations and Appointments
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Affiliate Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Education & Training
- M.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook, School of Medicine, 2012
- B.A., New York University, 2006
“There are many aspects of pediatric medicine that drew me to the field- the ability to witness your baby’s first milestones, to provide you with support through illness, and to celebrate your little one's (and not-so-little one's) achievements over the years! However, the most important reason of all is the gift of working together with you to enable your child to reach his or her fullest potential. The journey from infancy to adulthood requires much love, care, and importantly, an understanding of your child’s unique needs and strengths. As a pediatrician, I consider it an incredible privilege to be a part of your family’s team.”
Dr. Cheryl Vinograd, MD graduated from New York University as a member of the Presidential Honors Scholars Program in 2006. She received her medical degree from Stony Brook University, during which time she also pursued a clinical research year at Weill Cornell Medical College. Dr. Vinograd is board certified in general pediatrics after having completed her pediatric residency at Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital in Manhattan. Her interests also include congenital heart disease, in which she pursued further training at Boston Children’s Hospital. She is excited to be a part of the team at Global Pediatrics, delivering high quality pediatric care to the families of New York City and the surrounding area.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care