About Voluntary Faculty
WCM Voluntary Faculty are distinguished doctors and teachers from across the tristate area who contribute to Weill Cornell Medicine's mission of providing excellent education and clinical care. These individuals complement our full-time faculty while maintaining their own private clinical practices. Our Voluntary Faculty use their rich, multi-disciplinary expertise to teach, participate in clinical research, and collaborate on patient care with our full-time faculty doctors.
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (Psychiatry)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry - Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Associate Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Education and Training
- M.D., Harvard Medical School, 1980
- B.A., Princeton University, 1976
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.