Caroline T McNabb, NP
Specialties and Expertise
- General Cardiology
I am passionate about patient education and patient empowerment.
Caroline McNabb, AGPCNP- NC, Adult Nurse Practitioner is joining the Division of Cardiology at Weill Cornell Medicine.
Caroline earned both her undergraduate and graduate degrees from New York University and is a board certified Nurse Practitioner by the ANCC. During her graduate studies, Caroline simultaneously worked as an RN in the ICU, encountering patients of all different ethnic backgrounds medical conditions. Here, she held various leadership roles and was a leader in patient advocacy.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care - Medicare
- United Health Care - Community Plan
- United Health Care
- WellCare Health Plans