Carl E. Johnson, M.D.
525 East 68th Street
New York, NY 10065
P: (212) 746-2578 | F: (212) 746-8597
520 East 70th Street, Room F-039
New York, NY 10065
P: (212) 746-2578 | F: (212) 746-8046
1305 York Avenue, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10021
P: (212) 746-2578
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Diagnostic Radiology
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- M.D., Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola University of Chicago, 1981
Associate Professor of Clinical Radiology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Associate Attending Radiologist
Carl E. Johnson, M.D. is an Associate Professor of Clinical Radiology at Weill Cornell Medical College and an Associate Attending Radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus. He is a member of the Neuroradiology Division. Dr. Johnson is an active clinician and performs head and neck, and spine imaging including MRI, MRA, CT, CTA and procedures.
Dr. Johnson earned his B.A. degree from the University of Chicago. He was awarded his M.D. degree from Loyola University of Chicago, Maywood, Illinois in 1981.
After an internship (1981-1982) at University of Illinois Hospital and Medical Center, Chicago,IL, Dr. Johnson received radiology residency training (1982-1985)in Diagnostic Radiology at Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL. Dr. Johnson was elected to serve as Chief Radiology Resident at Loyola in 1984-1985. Dr. Johnson received Fellowship training in Neuroradiology at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago,IL from 1985-1987.
Dr. Johnson achieved Board Certification in Diagnostic Radiology from the American Board of Radiology in 1985. He earned a Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in Neuroradiology in 1996 with renewal achieved in 2006.