You are here
Specialties & Expertise
- General Pediatrics
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - NYPH Employees Only
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Attending Pediatrician
Affiliate Instructor in Clinical Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 1989
- B.S., Columbia University, 1985
Dr. Christine Lambiris graduated from Columbia University in 1985. She continued her medical studies at New York University School of Medicine where she awarded her MD in 1989. She completed her internship and residency in Pediatrics at New York Hospital in 1992. She has been a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics since 1992.
Prior to joining Weill Cornell Medicine in 2015, Dr. Lambiris was a member of a private practice.