Specialties and Expertise
- General Pediatrics
Dr. Benjamin Ledewitz received a B.A. from the University of Pennsylvania and an M.D. from Tufts University School of Medicine. He continued his pediatric training in New York, completing his residency at the NewYork Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center. After the completion of his training, Dr. Ledewitz has worked with diverse patient populations in both private practice and hospital based settings. His ten years of clinical experience includes medical student education, ambulatory medicine, and inpatient pediatrics. Dr. Benjamin Ledewitz is Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- American Board of Pediatrics
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Tufts University School of Medicine, 2000
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1995
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- * Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- * Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- * United Empire
- United Healthcare
- * United Healthcare Compass
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported