Benjamin Ledewitz, M.D.
Dr. Benjamin Ledewitz received a B.A. from the University of Pennsylvania and an M.D. from Tufts University School of Medicine. He continued his pediatric training in New York, completing his residency at the NewYork Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center. After the completion of his training, Dr. Ledewitz has worked with diverse patient populations in both private practice and hospital based settings. His ten years of clinical experience includes medical student education, ambulatory medicine, and inpatient pediatrics. Dr. Benjamin Ledewitz is Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- M.D., Tufts University School of Medicine, 2000
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1995
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Assistant Attending Pediatrician