Specialties and Expertise
- General Pediatrics
- Newborn and Infant Care
- Weight Management
- Nutritional Counseling
- Exercise Physiology
- Vaccines and Immunizations
A fascination with the human body and human condition drew me into medicine. The field of pediatrics is compelling due to the rapidly changing nature of our patients as they grow and develop within their community, school, and family units.
It is a true honor to care for children and their families. I am especially passionate about promoting a healthy mind, body, and spirit through proper nutrition, physical activity, and mental health support. It is my goal to establish open and trusting relationships; incorporating each family's values to make collaborative decisions for their children. Together, we will keep your children healthy and thriving here in New York City.
Dr. Ben King grew up in Florida. He attended the University of Florida and graduated cum laude with a degree in Exercise Physiology. After completing medical school at the University of Florida in 2017, he moved to New York City for residency. Dr. King completed his pediatrics residency at Columbia University Medical Center in 2020.
Upon completing his general pediatrics training with Columbia, Dr. King joined Weill Cornell Medicine to continue to serve New York’s children and families.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Instructor in Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., University of Florida College of Medicine, 2017
- B.S., University of Florida, 2012
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- * Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- * Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- * United Empire
- United Healthcare
- * United Healthcare Compass