Locations and Appointments
- Primary Care
- Childhood Obesity
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Clinical Instructor in Pediatrics (Courtesy) - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., University of Maryland School of Medicine, 2011
- B.A., The Johns Hopkins University, 2007
My approach to patient care is to treat all patients like they are family. Empathy and active listening are integral elements in caring for children and families alike, and are qualities I pride myself on. It is an honor and privilege to be a part of your child’s journey.
Dr. Wegman is a board certified pediatrician and proud member of Global Pediatrics on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.
She attended the Johns Hopkins University where she graduated with Honors and went on to receive her medical degree at the University of Maryland School of Medicine where she was presented with the J.E. Bradley Award for Excellence In Pediatrics. She completed her pediatric residency at the New York Presbyterian Hospital- Weill Cornell Medical College.
She has a passion for educating families about health and nutrition and has participated in efforts to raise awareness for early intervention and developmental screening among local communities.
Dr. Wegman has written and reported for several different media platforms including ABC News, specifically for Good Morning America and World News with Diane Sawyer.
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
- 05/2007: Johns Hopkins University- Graduated with General and Departmental Honors.
- 05/2011: J. Edmund and Kathryn Bradley Award for Excellence in Pediatrics
- 11/2014: Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics