You are here
21 Bloomingdale Road
White Plains, NY 10605
Ashley K. Crumby, M.D. is an Assistant Professor in Clinical Psychiatry in the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medicine and an Assistant Attending Psychiatrist for New York Presbyterian Westchester Division. She teaches and supervises child psychiatry fellows and provides inpatient care on the Adolescent Inpatient Unit at New York Presbyterian Westchester Division. Dr. Crumby is board certified in both general psychiatry and child and adolescent psychiatry. In her faculty practice, she is available for diagnostic evaluations, individual psychotherapy, and psychopharmacology of children, adolescents and adults. Dr. Crumby is skilled in each of these areas and works diligently to partner with her patients and their families.
- PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder)
- MDD (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Psychotic Disorder
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [NYPH Employees Only]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- B.S., University of Michigan, 2003
- M.D., University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, 2008
Assistant Attending Psychiatrist
Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University