Anne Stone, M.D.
Diagnosing and treating respiratory tract illnesses in pediatrics is a challenging and rewarding endeavor. Our division aims to provide first-rate medical care with an understanding of your child's and family's needs and goals.
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Chronic Lung Disease
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Metro (Effective 1/1/2016)]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Charter]
- Oxford Health Plans [Core]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE [HMO]
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 2002
Assistant Attending Pediatrician
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College
Dr. Anne Stone is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and an Assistant Attending Pediatrician at Weill Cornell Medical Center in the Division of Pediatric Pulmonology, Allergy, and Immunology. She received her medical degree at New York University School of Medicine and completed her pediatric residency training at Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York. Dr. Stone also completed fellowship training in pediatric pulmonology at Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of NewYork-Presbyterian, Columbia University Medical Center.
Her clinical interests include the diagnosis and management of children with asthma, cystic fibrosis, chronic cough, and chronic lung disease, in addition to flexible fiberoptic bronchoscopy.
Dr. Stone's research experience has been in the molecular epidemiology of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus among children with cystic fibrosis and their household members.